Roast Pumpkin Dip Recipe Shared by Tonecasualties
Roast pumpkin dip is my sister’s favorite. Incidentally, her birthday is coming up in a few days. Little does she know, we got a surprise party in the works for her? We’re inviting all her friends from college. This will definitely be a party she won’t forget. I’ll be in charge of making the roast pumpkin dip to be served on her special day. I checked the internet for the recipe since I didn’t want my sister to be suspicious. She knows I don’t like roast pumpkin dip that much. Here’s the recipe I found. It seems easy enough to prepare. Hope you all enjoy the dip as much as my sister does.
ROAST PUMPKIN DIP
You will need:
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 kilogram kent pumpkin (peeled, seeded; cut into chunks of 2cm)
- 125 grams or ½ cup light sour cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven until it reaches 220 degrees Celsius
2. In a large bowl, put the pumpkin, brown sugar, olive oil, and cumin. Mix very well.
3. Layer the pumpkin in a big roasting pan.
4. Roast the dip mixture for 30 minutes. You may remove the dip from the oven as soon as the pumpkin gets tender.
5. Let it sit for 15 minutes to cool down.
6. Use the food processor until the dip is smooth. Next, add sour cream and switch on the processor again.
7. Add salt and pepper depending on your taste.
8. The dip is ready to be served.